Royal Parks Half Marathon
The Royal Parks Half’s scenic 13.1 mile route winds through four of London’s Royal Parks, passing iconic landmarks including the London Eye, Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament.
Run the flat course on closed roads, taking in the best of London’s incredible sights and atmosphere in this unique half marathon event. Whether you’re a seasoned runner or thinking of taking on your first half marathon, the Royal Parks is for you.
When: Sunday 13th October
Registration Fee: £30
Fundraising Target: £350
In return, EveryYouth will provide;
- A warm welcome from #TeamEveryYouth on race day!
- Regular updates to help with your training, fundraising and planning for the day itself
- Support from a dedicated Fundraiser in the EveryYouth Team
- Fundraising packs, social posts and graphics to help you smash your target
- Details of how your support is helping to change the lives of disadvantaged young people.
For more information about the Royal Parks Half Marathon, visit their website: https://www.royalparkshalf.com/