EveryYouth builds on what’s already good.
We work with brilliant organisations to break down barriers for young people experiencing homelessness, so they have a better life and a better future.
Typically, young people experiencing homelessness:
- lack the guidance and support a loving family try to provide.
- live in poverty (Universal Credit for under 25’s equates to less than £10/day!)
- suffer with unresolved childhood trauma.
EveryYouth addresses these challenges head on. We:
- fund staff to help young people set and achieve goals.
- provide cash Boosts to overcome financial barriers to achieving those goals.
- make mental health support available in weeks not months (or years)
Our solutions are simple and scalable but their impact is profound.
young people supported
young people moved into their own home
young people entered employment, education or training
of young people are reporting improved mental health