EveryYouth Supporter Promise
EveryYouth is entirely reliant on the generosity of individuals and organisations to fund its work with young people. It is imperative all our supporters and donors have a positive experience when they choose to support us.
EveryYouth’s is regulated by The Fundraising Regulator and we are committed to following its Fundraising Codes of Practise and Fundraising Promise. The purpose of our Supporter Promise is to set out the key commitments we make to our supporters.
- We do what we say we are going to do with the donations we receive. We tell the truth about the impact of your donation.
- We will make sure we are as cost-effective as possible, so your donation has the greatest impact. We will be able to explain our fundraising costs and show how they are in the best interests of our cause if asked.
- We will give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and change a regular donation.
- If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint. We will listen to feedback and respond appropriately to compliments and criticism we receive.
- We will ensure our complaints process is clear and easily accessible.
- It will be easy for you to choose how you want to hear from us and we will respect your decision.
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift. If you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision.
- Where we ask a third party to fundraise on our behalf, we will make this relationship and the financial arrangement transparent.
- We will never sell our swap your details. Any information you give us will be kept confidential. If we ask a third party to fundraise on our behalf, we will ensure they follow the Code of Fundraising Practise.
- We can read our GDPR policy here.
- Our GDPR lead is Frances Beecher, Trustee of EveryYouth and CEO of Llamau.
- We will adhere to the Fundraising Code of Practice.
- We will monitor fundraisers, volunteers and third parties working with us to raise funds, to ensure that they comply with the Code of Fundraising Practice and with this Promise.
- We will comply with the law as it applies to charities and fundraising.